As Sales Support, you will play a vital role in our companies growth strategy for the years to come. You combine an analytic mindset with great communication skills and a huge portion of empathy. You are a able to identify a great lead when you see one, but you’re the first one to prevent our sales team from wasting time on things that are never going to happen. You love cold calling/mailing, setting up lead generation programs or proposal writing because you know this will help you to get familiar with the business and our customers before going out there yourself. Therefore you’re eager and enthusiastic, but patient.
If you decide to apply for this awesome position in an even more awesome company, your days with us will consist of:
- Identifying high potential prospects within our focus markets (Automotive, Finance and Telco) via several channels. (LinkedIn, conferences, networking,…)
- Taking action to get us in a room with decision makers (inbound and outbound lead generation)
- Providing general Sales Support: proposal writing, prepare presentations, follow-up on customer demands, CRM monitoring and updating…
- Occasionally attending client meetings
- Helping out with marketing efforts: Develop sales collateral, organize events, …
- Support our Business Development team in the field in any way that you can to close as many deals as fast and smooth as possible!
- We don’t really care about your degree, convince us why you are the man/woman for the job, sell yourself.
- Goes without question, you are customer and business driven
- You have a first experience in inside sales and/or sales support in a B2B environment or you are willing to invest heavily to master this skill as fast as possible by getting your hands dirty.
- You can handle those stressy deadline-moments.
- No 9-to-5 mentality
- You are fluent in Dutch & English, both in speaking and writing. (French and/or German is a plus)
- Experience with using CRM (We use ‘HubSpot’)
- Willing to work in an ambitious startup
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus
- Working for a technology or software provider
- Working for a startup