You will work in the Engineering department.
- You will develop maintainable, scalable, production-ready software components.
- You anticipate future improvements and scalability in your code, which means you are able to carry a holistic and complete vision of a product but know how to work towards that vision in a smart way, in order to limit refactors;
- You will perform unit and regression testing;
- You actively keep your eye out for new and emerging frameworks that might add value to your code, deployment or our clients’ solution
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, complemented with a minimum of three years working experience
- You have working experience with Git / Git Flow
- You have experience in writing tests, and testing REST APIs
- You speak Dutch and English.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential
Optional experience (considered a plus)
- Work experience with Front-end technologies such as Redux and ReactJS.
- Work experience with the Docker, Kubernetes and Google CLoud
- Work experience on NoSQL databases